This knitting pattern is for full length leggings, sized for 23 cm (9 inch) Kruselings and 21 cm (8 inch) MiniAmigas and 29 cm (11½ inch) Barbies.
This pattern is intended to be knit in double knit yarn with 2.75 mm and 2.00 mm needles. The legs and body are worked using 2.75 mm needles and then changed to two 2.0 mm needles for the ribbed waistline. The legs are worked separately from the ankle to the crotch and then joined for continuing the body section. Additional rows are listed for the Barbie size.
Skill Level Required:
This is a beginner pattern. You will need to know how to cast on, knit, purl, increase using kfb technique, knit two stitches together, cast off and sew seams. The pattern instructions are clear and easy to follow but please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the knitting pattern.
- Two 20 cm long needles are required of sizes 2.75 mm and 2.00 mm.
- The garment is worked on two 2.75mm size needles and changed to two 2.00mm needles for the rows of rib at the waist.
- A spare knitting needle is needed to hold the first leg until the second leg is knitted.
- Small safety pins are used to join the seams together, ready to be sewn.
- A darning needle is used to sew the seams and hide the loose ends of yarn.
This is a PDF File that has 5 A4 pages with colour photos.
It is written in English.
This listing is a digital product and there are no refunds or exchange. It is a knitting pattern and not the finished item. There is no shipping charge on this item as it is a PDF file. The pattern will be instantly available for download upon purchase (please note that access to the file will expire after 30 days).
This is my own knitting pattern, created by me. It is copyrighted © 2021 Little Miss Dressy and intended for personal use only.
You are welcome to sell items handmade by you using this knitting pattern. I’d appreciate if you’d credit me in the item description with a link to my website Little Miss Dressy.