This full length sleeve, open-neck style dress & jumper is sized for 23cm (9 inch) Kruselings and 21cm (8 inch) MiniAmigas. It will fit Barbie as a cropped style with ½ length sleeves. It also includes instructions for short sleeves.
To fit other dolls of this type, it is possible to lengthen the body and sleeves by knitting extra rows.
This pattern is intended to be knit in 3 ply decorative thread with 2.75mm and 2.00mm double-pointed needles. Knitting in a double knit yarn (instead of 3 ply thread) will give a slightly bigger garment and it may be necessary to reduce a few rows to the arm & body length to compensate for this. This pattern is worked from the neck down to the hem.
Skill Level Required:
This is a beginner pattern. You will need to know how to cast on, knit, purl, increase using kfb technique, knit in-the-round, pick up stitches, knit two stitches together and bind off. The pattern instructions are clear and easy to follow but please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the knitting pattern.
- Four 20cm long double-pointed needles are required of sizes 2.75mm and 2.00mm.
- The body is worked on two 2.75mm size needles, then four 2.75mm needles for working in-the-round and changed to four 2.00mm needles for the last 4 rows of rib at the hem.
- A darning needle threaded with some spare yarn is used to hold the sleeve stitches until they are worked on, after the body section has been knitted.
- A crochet hook is used to pick up two stitches at the underarm.
- The sleeves are worked in-the-round on four 2.75mm needles and changed to four 2.00mm needles for the last 4 rows of rib at the cuff.
- A darning needle is used to hide the loose ends of yarn.
This is a PDF File that has 5 A4 pages with photos.
It is written in English.
This listing is a digital product and there are no refunds or exchange. It is a knitting pattern and not the finished item. There is no shipping charge on this item as it is a PDF file. The pattern will be instantly available for download upon purchase (please note that access to the file will expire after 30 days).
This is my own knitting pattern, created by me. It is copyrighted © 2020 Little Miss Dressy and intended for personal use only.
You are welcome to sell items handmade by you using this knitting pattern. I’d appreciate if you’d credit me in the item description with a link to my website Little Miss Dressy.